G-VYKV572BRX
 

Image credit: Roman Kraft

Remember Mildmay in your Will


Choosing to leave a Gift to Mildmay in your Will is a great way to support us.


Did you know that NHS contract funding only pays for 80% of our services? The rest comes from our amazing supporters giving donations, their time, and even gifts in Wills.


Without voluntary donations, including gifts in wills, Mildmay would have to close. We could not help anyone. Be part of our thriving future through a gift in your Will.


Mildmay has teamed up with MakeaWillOnline.co.uk to offer you the opportunity to make your will quickly and easily online at no cost to you.


Did you know that you can leave us even just 1% of your estate in your Will so that those closest to you inherit the remaining 99%?

Find out all you need to know about making your will